It’s time to begin a new series of conversations with communicators for our #CommsCorner.
To get the process started … and our creative juices flowing … we thought we’d seek your ideas on the questions to put to the communicators in the #CommsCorner.
Let us know what you think of the questions below? And add a comment with any other questions or people you think we should feature! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. Thank you!
For your consideration…
- Your elevator statement – who are you professionally and personally?
- Tell us about your typical day in communications?
- When did you first know you wanted to work in communications?
- Who’s your communication hero/mentor?
- Which tools can’t you live without?
- What are the biggest challenges in your role?
- Tell us about the best campaign you’ve ever worked on?
- Which campaign do you most admire?
- What’s been the biggest change to communication/marketing/public relations since you began your career?
- If you had to cut/keep something in your communication budget, what would it be?
- What quality do you look for in your communication team members?
- What’s your favourite brand?
- What book/blog do you think every communicator should read?
- What tips do you wish you’d known starting out in communications?
- Finish this sentence: ‘Communication is…’