Today we share a few interviews with communicators that have caught our eyes over recent months.
- In the latest issue of Harvard Business Review, Alison Beard spoke with lifelong communicator Alan Alda.
- In a rare television interview, Jennifer Byrne spoke with internationally acclaimed author Helen Garner for The Book Club.
- The Paris Review spoke with acclaimed television writer Matthew Weiner.
- Lifehacker gathered 20 pieces of writing advice from prominent journalists.
- Authentic communication with Sheryl Sandberg