We recently celebrated our ninth anniversary – nine years of cool clients, creative campaigns, considered conversations, chilled champagne and constant chuckles.
To mark the occasion, we thought we’d share nine highlights from our first nine years.
- 2008: Hit the road Jack – Communication and change for a large Victorian organisation with a regional tour and showcase.
- 2009: From Noosa to St Kilda Beach – Delivering a national social media campaign for Run for a Safe Climate.
- 2010: Onscreen roles – Producing an education video for Responsible Alcohol Victoria, which continues to be used today.
- 2011: Stopping all stations – Bringing Moving Galleries to Flinders Street Station
- 2012: Look up there – Delivering our first National Bird Week media campaign.
- 2013: Can you have too many cannoli? Community engagement for Your Footscray as part of the Regional Rail Link Project.
- 2014: Portraits of Innovation – Developing a commemorative publication for veski: 10 years of inspiring innovation
- 2015: Tea bags for the Dame: Delivering the first Shared Value Forum.
- 2016: Communications for a centenary at VU
- And 2017: We’ve only just begun…
And from our founding year … the 2008 Eurovision Winner: Believe!