It’s been a great year in the #CommsCorner with a wide range of communicators sharing what communication means to them.
Pour yourself a cuppa, treat yourself to an extra one of the advent calendar chocolates and spend some time in the #CommsCorner.
Climbing the property ladder with The Block’s Nicole Jacobs
- Moving from charity to corporate communications with iSelect’s Laura Crowden
- Public health and nutrition with Weight Watcher’s Jemma O’Hanlon
- Early starts and couch time with ABC News Breakfast’s Michael Rowland
- Cinema and festivals with MIFF’s Lauren Zoric
- NYC and customer experiences with CreativeDrive’s Paul Price
- Promoting the media with The Saturday Paper’s Rumbie Pasipanodya
- Crunching numbers with Xero’s Penny Elmslie
- Teaching and travel with RMIT’s Philippa Brear
- Putting out fires with Metropolitan Fire Brigade’s Meg Rayner
- Courage and creativity with ABC RN producer Joel Carnegie
- Changing newsrooms with The Age’s Shane Green
- Chic creativity with HM Group’s Audrey Bugeja
- Around the world with Citizens of the World’s Meghan Loneragan
- The perfect shot with Melbourne Paparazzo Fiona Hamilton
- Aussie brands with Australian Made’s Catherine Sekulovski
Cheers to all of these amazing communicators for spending some time in the #CommsCorner in 2015.
Watch out for the next round of #CommsCorner starting in mid January 2016.