We’ve chosen today, the rosiest one in the Hallmark calendar, as the day to take a moment to smell the flowers and convey our undying love for…
our dearly beloved clients.
Yes, Valentine’s Day is not just for coo-ing couples and courting companions, it’s also for confirming your passion for your customers.
Who’s there for you first-thing on a Monday morning and last-thing Friday night?
Who gets you out of bed in the morning?
Who gives you their love when they could be loving another, lesser, lover?
Yes, your client. So, come on people, make them feel your love, not just your invoice.
Here are 12 long-stemmed reasons to shower your clients with affection today, and every other day of the year:
1. They enable you to do what you love.
2. They inspire you to become a better version of yourself.
3. They pay you to point out their faults.
4. They don’t mind if you don’t call them every day.
5. They give you a reason to visit cool bars and great restaurants, especially at Christmas.
6. They won’t mind if it’s a long-distance relationship and you don’t visit every other weekend.
7. They pay your bills.
8. They will talk to you over the telephone for hours, even if they’ve only just seen you the day before.
9. You really can’t do without each other.
10. They never snore when you’re talking to them.
11. They are always on your mind.
12. Because they give you an opportunity to give love, which feels just as good as being loved. Aw…
So, to sum up this sentiment, let’s leave it to the crooning Adele (but really to the lovestruck songwriter, Billy Joel) to sing us out with a verse from, “Make You Feel My Love”…
“I’d go hungry; I’d go black and blue,
I’d go crawling down the avenue.
No, there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do
To make you feel my love.”
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Jack and The C Word Crew