On Tuesday the c word launched ‘Your Footscray’ on the roof of the Footscray Market with nine local business ambassadors and supporters including Regional Rail Link, City of Maribyrnong and the Western Bulldogs.
The social marketing campaign will run over the next six months on www.footscraylife.com.au with weekly interviews with each of the ambassadors on a range of topics.
The aim is to raise the profile of Footscray through the eyes of our nine ambassadors and we think that by the end of six months you’ll see what they see!
Get to know the nine ambassadors over the next six months. Here they are in c-words:
- Cannoli creator Tony from T Cavallaro & Sons
- Community leaders Abdul & Rozenn from Konjo Ethiopian Restaurant
- Coffee connoisseurs Kevin & Kate from Scarlet Corner Café
- Canine lovers, cool musicians and publicans Matt, Melissa & their dog Jack from Reverence Hotel
- Cod, calamari & cheerful chaps John & Paul from John & Kevin’s Fresh Fish
You can also book a spot on the Footscray Food Tours and along the way you’ll meet many of these ambassadors as well as a lot of other people living and working in Footscray.
Have a great weekend.
Jack & the c word crew