Communicators: start your engines … the 2013 communications cycle has commenced and it’s time to return to your cubicles.
Sharpen your pencils, turn on the coffee machine, fire up the photocopier, charge up the [insert device names here] and get ready for another busy year in communications.
Are you ready to take on 2013? Here’s a checklist of things to consider:
- Have you reviewed your communications from 2012? What did you do well? What can be improved?
- Are your key messages current and concise? Have you sent them to all of your colleagues?
- Is your communications calendar ready? Have you detailed all of the major activities for the year ahead including resources and requirements?
- Is your website up to date? Does it need a refresher?
- Have you cleaned up your database with return to senders from your end of year campaigns?
- Are your social media accounts ready for the new year? Followers followed back, content calendar prepared and graphics updated!
We’re embracing 2013 with our first Caffeinated Classroom, which will explore the creativity and challenges we can expect in 2013. We’re welcoming clients and colleagues to the c word chambers next Friday for a morning of conversation, caffeine and creativity. If you’d like to participate, email us at email@example.com to participate.
In the meantime, make sure you’re ready for 2013 by crossing off the items on the checklist above.
Jack and the c word crew